As a frontline employee, you are often called upon to open a new account. In this situation, you need an excellent understanding of your bank's products and services. You have to be able to answer questions. And, of course, you want to provide the best possible customer service. In this course, we will look at how knowledge of your bank’s products and services will help you meet customer needs and build strong customer relationships.
- Identify customer needs
- Use Customer Pathways to identify products and services for customers
- Use the Product Recommendation Grid
- Meeting Needs and Exceeding Expectations
- Identify Customer Needs
- Know Your Bank’s Products and Services
- Customer Pathways
- The Product Recommendation Grid
Rev-May 2019. This course is worth 1 CPE credit.