Bank tellers have many responsibilities within their organization. In addition to processing customer transactions and providing quality customer service, they are responsible for ensuring their actions are in compliance with banking rules and regulations. This course provides an overview of the laws and regulations that tellers should be familiar with. This course is intended for those that perform teller functions.
Rev–Apr. 2020. Course length ≈ 20 minutes.
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/OFAC
- Deposit Regulations (Reg D, CC, E)
- Privacy (Reg P & Financial Privacy)
- Unfair Deceptive Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) / FACTA
- Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)
- Non-deposit Investment Products (NDIP)
This course is worth 0.5 CPE credit.