This course is designed to introduce you to internal auditing and provide tools and step-by-step procedures to establish and maintain an effective internal audit function within your bank.
- The steps to establish and internal audit function
- Phases of a complete audit cycle
- Methods for documenting and evaluating internal controls
- Various approaches for reporting audit results
- Sampling techniques
- The importance of following up on audit recommendations
- Auditor responsibilities concerning fraud
- Understanding the Auditor’s Role
- Planning an Audit
- Internal Controls and Fieldwork
- Internal Audit Plan and Other Administrative Matters
- Reporting Audit Results
Rev–Oct. 2021. Course Length ≈ 60 minutes.
This course is worth 1 CPE credit.