Elder financial abuse is an issue all banks need to take seriously. In order to properly combat the financial abuse of elders at your bank it is important to understand the ways financial abuse can occur and the steps you can take to prevent it. This course is intended for all frontline staff and those who interact with customers.
- Define elder financial abuse
- Recognize the types of elder financial abuse
- Identify potential perpetrators of financial abuse
- Review factors that contribute to elder financial abuse
- Identify signs of elder financial abuse
- Recall ways of responding to suspected elder financial abuse
- Outline measures to prevent elder financial abuse
- Defining Elder Financial Abuse
- Identifying Contributing Factors
- Detecting Financial Abuse
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse
- Reacting to Elder Financial Abuse
Rev-Dec. 2018. Course length ≈ 40 minutes.
This course is worth 0.5 CPE credit.