Building and operating an information security program at your organization can be challenging. Building and operating an information security program at your organization can be challenging. This course provides your Board of Directors, Senior Management, and Information Security Committee with the information to understand oversight responsibilities and make informed decisions to protect the bank and its customers.
- Understand the Board of Director's , Senior Management’s, and Information Security Committee’s roles and responsibilities for cybersecurity implementation and monitoring
- Use of the FFIEC’s Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT)
- Basics of risk-based decision-making
- Roles and responsibilities of management, board of directors, security officers and IT committees
- The Information Security Program and its components.
Rev-Nov. 2019. Course length ≈ 35 minutes.
This course is worth 0.5 CPE credit.