Keeping up with the actions of both lawmakers and the banking agencies can be a daunting task these days. Let ICBA help you stay up to date with current banking events by attending the 75- minute quarterly briefing on June 14th.
Join ICBA Government and Congressional Relations staff as they
outline key details and lawmaking happenings important to community
- 1071 – Small Business Lending Final Rule
- 1033 – Consumer Access to Financial Records Rulemaking
- FDIC Deposit Insurance and Special Assessment Update
- SVB Fallout and the Supervisory Environment
- Congressional Action on Large Bank Failures
- Congressional Review Act Repeal of the CFPB 1071 Rule
- Digital Assets/Central Bank Digital Currency/Stablecoin
- ACRE Act
- SBA Congressional Activity
- SAFE Act
This is a not-to-miss briefing for all community bankers.
Participants are encouraged to bring questions to the briefing as the
ICBA team will answer questions from community bankers. Recorded June 14, 2023.