The purpose of this course is to introduce you to the principles of internal auditing for liabilities. After completing this course, you will understand the overall objectives for auditing liabilities, which will enable you to design and implement better audit programs and procedures when auditing liabilities. You should be able to test the policies, procedures, processes, and controls at your bank concerning liabilities to ensure function and compliance.
- Be able to test the policies, procedures, processes and controls at your bank concerning liabilities to ensure function and compliance.
- Auditing Deposits
- Auditing Official Checks and Other Liabilities
- Auditing Other Borrowings
- Auditing Remote Deposit Capture
- Auditing Wire Transfer and ACH Activities
Rev–Oct. 2021. Course Length ≈ 57 minutes.
This course is worth 1 CPE credit.