Consumer credit is an important element of the United States economy. A consumer’s ability to borrow money easily allows a well-managed economy to function more efficiently and stimulates economic growth. Typical purchases that are financed would include homes, cars, and recreational items. In this course we will discuss an overview of the different types of credit, the 5 C’s of credit, the loan process and consumer lending compliance.
- Understand what Consumer Credit is and why it is important to the U.S. Economy
- Know the different types of Consumer Loans
- Understand the features & benefits of each loan type
- Know the Five (5) C’s of Credit
- Understand the loan application process and approval
- Acknowledge that consumer loans come with many compliance laws and regulation that must be learned and followed
- Types of Consumer Credit
- Five C’s of Credit
- The Lending Process
Rev–Aug. 2020. Course length ≈ 30 minutes.
This course is worth 0.5 CPE credit.