Webinar: What Are You Leaving on the Table?
Time: 11:00 am Eastern | 10:00 am Central | 9:00 am Mountain | 8:00 am Pacific
Length: 60 Minutes
Chartwell Compliance’s Mary Thorson will present an ICBA-sponsored webinar about complaint management on May 8, 2013, from 10:00 • 11:00 a.m. central.
Attendees will gain a better understanding of subjects such as:
- Key compliance requirements, obligations and best practices associated with successful complaint management
- Mining for gold • find the maximum value in complaint files
- Common errors banks make when handling complaints
- Keys to effectively melding complaint data into the compliance program
- “The UDAAP Connection” - Regulatory guidance and expectations and emerging importance of complaint data
- Industry resources for more information
Mary Thorson, Chartwell
With over 28 years of experience in bank and non-bank regulatory compliance, training, and financial institution program reviews and examinations, Mary Thorson has developed a broad and deep portfolio of technical expertise that spans consumer protection, lending, deposits, operations, privacy, third-party management, collections, and anti-money laundering/anti-terrorist financing laws and regulations.
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate
For more information, call 800-422-7285.