WR Seminar: Credit Analysis
Newport Beach, CA
This two-day course will provide credit analysts with analytical and writing skills that can be put to immediate use upon return to their respective community banks. Participants will learn how to assess the degree of risk prior to recommending approval or declination of a credit request and how to improve the documentation of commercial loan files.
- Review and analysis of financial statements
- Cash flow, break-even, ratio and sensitive analyses
- Sustainable growth rate calculation
- Industry comparisons and loan grading
Day One: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Day Two: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
All materials will be provided and lunch will be included on Day One and Day Two.
Instructor: David Kemp
David Kemp is president of Bankers Management Inc., a nationally recognized company in financial services training and bank consulting. He has more than 30 years experience and management responsibility in lending consulting, training, credit administration and new business development.
Who should attend: Community bank credit officers, credit administration staff, commercial loan officers, managers, loan review officers, auditors and branch managers
Members: (prior to Feb. 1) $495 / (after Feb. 1) $595
- To make your hotel reservations, contact the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach 1107 Jamboree Road, (888) 421-1442. To secure a rate of $159 for this program, you must make your hotel reservation by 2/21/13.
- For special assistance needs, please call the hotel directly or contact the ICBA Education Department at (800) 422-7285.