WR Seminar: Community Banking in the Future
The how of community banking continues to evolve. Community banks of tomorrow will look, feel and operate differently than they do today. This conference is designed to define the path and keep you focused on what you need to do to prepare for the future.
View Detailed Schedule with Speakers
- Optimize Your Bank for Increased Profits
- Profit-Hunting Tips for CEOs and CFOs
- Profitability - What Does the New Model Look Like?
- Regulator Panel
- The Cloud is Coming: Is Your Bank Ready?
- The Next Evolution in Banking: A Service Culture with a Sales Attitude
- Winning at the New Bank Growth Game: The Gloves are off and the Rules Aren't the Same
Banker Peer Exchange Sessions:
- Examination Trends and Issues
- Increasing Profits/Improving Performance
Start Time: 8:00 am on day One
End Time: 2:00 pm on Day Two
All materials will be provided, continental breakfasts, lunches and reception will be included.
Who Should Attend: Community bankers, chairmen and directors that are responsible for the management, oversight, governance and strategic planning for the bank.
CPE Credits: 9 CPE Credits
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate
CIB/ICBA Members and Associate Members: (prior to Sept. 11) $595 / (after Sept. 11) $695
To make your hotel reservations, contact Sheraton Grand Sacramento at (800) 325-3535
Rate: $167 Single/Double
Reservation Deadline: 9/21/2012