Recorded: July 9, 2013
Length: 60 Minutes
This session identifies the bank manager skills and practices required to support high performance organizations. Each skill is supported by examples from successful community banks. Organizations willing to focus on the development of their managers will produce the most significant results with their staff and customers.
- Seek to understand opportunities
- Study the competition
- Ask customers what they want and listen to what they say
- Plan for the future with the help of others
- Set goals and communicate results no matter what the outcome
- Strive to learn something new from today's experiences
- Provide a visible example of effort and success
- Communicate vision to the organization
Speaker: Tom Hershberger, President, Cross Financial Group
Tom Hershberger is president and founder of Cross Financial Group, a sales and marketing consulting firm based in Lincoln, Nebraska. The organization works with financial institutions throughout the United States providing services to support business planning, sales development, staff training, mystery shopping, market research and corporate communications. Tom's understanding of banking challenges and opportunities comes from over 30 years of experience in the financial service industry.
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate