Recorded: December 11, 2012
Length: 60 Minutes
Too often community banks see themselves as too small to compete head-to-head with larger competitors. Jack Hubbard sees it differently and after attending this fast-paced program so will you. Jack will share ideas from his more than three decades as a banker, as a member of a community bank Board of Directors and as one of America's premier bank sales coaches. He will outline practical methods to help bankers build trust with clients, prospects and Centers of Influence. This webinar will address:
- How to manage sales time so that all your plates keep spinning.
- What the Trusted Advisor really means and how to implement it.
- How to out-network competitors in your community and at your desk.
- How to use 3 Before 8 as an easy to implement value strategy.
- How to conduct a 3by approach to developing new referral sources.
- More than 30 books, blogs and websites that can help get you started.
Community bankers are beginning to see the need to put more feet on the street. Join us on December 11 and learn time tested ways to do it better from someone who has trained and coached more than 65,000 bankers. If business development is part of your 2013 strategies this program can't be missed.
Presenter: Jack Hubbard, Chairman and Chief Sales Officer, St. Meyer & Hubbard
1 CPE Credit
Program Level: Basic-Intermediate